Chocolate Mint Meringue CheesecakeFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs shopping list
- 3 tablespoons margarine melted shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 24 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup mint chocolate chips melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 large egg whites shopping list
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream shopping list
How to make it
- Combine crumbs, margarine and 2 tablespoons sugar then press onto bottom of spring form pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs one at a time mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in melted mint chocolate and vanilla then pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 50 minutes then loosen from rim of pan and cool before removing rim then chill.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form then gradually add marshmallow cream.
- Beat until stiff peaks form then carefully spread over top of cheesecake to seal.
- Bake at 450 for 4 minutes or until lightly browned.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!