Quick Quesadillas With Diced VeggiesFrom aeditua 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat the griddle.
- Lay 4 buttered tortillas on the griddle and start building 4 sandwiches. It's okay if they overlap a bit in the middle of the pan, as you can turn them to ensure all edges get browned, and they will shrink. First, apply half the cheese slices.
- Quickly dice the black olives, onion and jalapenos, and layer these on next.
- Top with the remaining cheese slices. (Note: Melted cheese on both sides isn't necessary, but it helps keep the stuffing in.)
- Cover with 4 more tortillas, buttered on the top.
- Grill on medium high, watching carefully.
- When underside starts to brown and cheese is melting, flip each quesadilla. Continue grilling until browned on both sides.
- Remove to cutting board and cut each quesadilla in 4 wedges.
- For something extra, serve sour cream and/or salsa for dipping.
The Cookaeditua Bakersfield
- Not added to any groups yet!