Popcorn Granola SnacksFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 8 cups popped popcorn shopping list
- 1 cup old fashioned oats shopping list
- 3/4 cup cashews shopping list
- 1/2 cup each shredded coconut shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds shopping list
- 1/3 cup unsalted sunflower seeds shopping list
- 3/4 cup honey shopping list
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 300.
- Combine all dry ingredients in roasting or jellyroll pan.
- Heat honey and oil in small saucepan over medium heat until honey melts about 8 minutes.
- Remove from heat then stir in vanilla and pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat.
- Bake 1 hour stirring every 15 minutes then cool completely and store in airtight containers.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!