Cranberry PopcornFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- In small saucepan melt butter over low heat then stir in sugar, syrup and cranberry juice.
- Bring to a boil stirring constantly then lower heat and simmer until mixture reaches 240.
- Place popcorn and dried cranberries in a large bowl and pour syrup over until well coated.
- Spread popcorn evenly in a large roasting pan and bake 5 minutes stirring twice.
- Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature about 15 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!