Easy Mushroom SoupGravyFrom atrower 7 years ago
How to make it
- Sautee onions in 1tbsp of butter on medium heat for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and garlic. Cook until mushrooms are browned. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add 3 tbsp of butter to same pan. When melted, begin adding flour. Cook for 1-2 minutes, then add chicken broth and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Stir mushroom and onion mixture into liquid. Season to taste.
- This recipe is very basic and easy to customize. You can use any kind of mushroom you like. If you want a thicker gravy, add 6 tbsp flour. It's really easy to play around with.
The Cookatrower St Joseph, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!