Cranberry and Fruit Jelly SaladFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 cups boiling water shopping list
- 1 large package cranberry flavored gelatin shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups cold ginger ale shopping list
- 1 cup green grapes halved shopping list
- 1 cup red seedless grapes halved shopping list
- 11 ounce can mandarin orange slices drained shopping list
- 6 fresh orange segments thinly sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large glass mixing bowl then blend 2 minutes.
- Stir in cold ginger ale then refrigerate 90 minutes until thickened.
- Stir in fruit and spoon mixture into 6 cup mold or bowl and refrigerate until firm.
- Unmold and garnish with orange slices.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!