Awesome Italian Pasta SaladFrom melanie 6 years ago
- 1 lb. cooked rotini pasta (mulit-colored or plain), drained and cooled shopping list
- 2 cups raw broccoli florets, chopped shopping list
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and diced shopping list
- 6 oz. sliced pepperoni, chopped shopping list
- 1 14oz. can medium black olives, sliced or chopped shopping list
- 6 oz. block colby-jack cheese, cubed small shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups Italian dressing shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Add all ingredients except parmesan cheese to cooked pasta and mix well. If too dry add more dressing.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top and refrigerate.
- The longer it chills, the better it tastes.
- For a lighter version, use low-cal / low-fat italian dressing.
People Who Like This Dish 42
The Cookmelanie Akron, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!