Cheesy Ranch DipFrom michelle3975 7 years ago
- 1 8 oz container of sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 of a small 12 oz package of your fave shreaded cheese. I generally use the Mexican blend, but whatever cheese you would like to use will work. shopping list
- 1 package of the Hidden Valley Ranch packet, must say Dips. shopping list
- 1/2 of a jar of the bacon pieces. The one I use is made by Hormel, but I find the bacon pieces does so much better than bacon bits. (Which the reciepe called for.) shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl combine the ingredients and serve cold with chips. This is a very simple dip, but I get requests each time I bring it.
- Depending on your taste, I would start with 1/2 the package of ranch seasoning. You can always add more.
- That's it, the easiest dip I've ever made!!
The Cookmichelle3975 Indianapolis, IN
The Rating4 people
this stuff is good! I now have the recipe that was lost years ago.....thanks!jett2whit in Union City loved it
This will be at our upcoming football parties!! ;9angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!