Last Minute Garden Pasta In Cream SauceFrom wildjoy 7 years ago
- 6 ounces fettuccine shopping list
- 2 dozen small cherry tomatoes shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic (6-8 cloves) shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper (cayenne) shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups soy milk shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- white pepper to taste shopping list
- 4 cups broccoli flowerets separated into small pieces shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegan (soy) Parmesan shopping list
- baby green beans, or other garden veggies, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta as directed.
- Steam broccoli flowerets until they are tender crisp - about 3 minutes.
- While pasta is cooking heat oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Add minced garlic and saute until golden, about 1 minute.
- Stir in Cayenne and soy milk. Stirring, bring to near boil.
- Turn heat down to simmer. Add salt, pepper, whole cherry tomatoes and baby green beans to sauce and continue to simmer about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Drain pasta and pour into a large bowl. Add cooked broccoli, soy Parmesan and cream sauce. Toss to coat. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.