Roasted Potatoes and Green BeansFrom becflower 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a gallon ziplock bag, mix 1/3 cup olive oil and onion soup mix packet.
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1/2 inch thick pieces and put into bag.
- Add washed, snapped beans.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Use 9x13 or cookie sheet with edges and foil tightly, spray with cooking spray and spread beans/potatoes into a single layer in pan.
- Cook in a preheated oven of 425 degrees for 25-35 minutes or so until potatoes are brown and beans are somewhat soft.