Cinnamon ApplesFrom blueeyes68ky 5 years ago
How to make it
- Put cinnamon candies in bottom of 2-quart saucepan and add apples.
- If using fresh apples, add 1/4 C. water.
- Cook over low heat until candies are dissolved.
- Do not stir until candies are dissolved.
- Cook until apples are red/pink.
- May be served hot or cold.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating3 people
My mother made something like this and then would put them up in the freezer. We just ate some the other day and they were 17 years old and still very good. My mom has been gone for 18 years so it is a nice memory.sday5 in Smalltown loved it
would say a fantastic recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
unusual recipe!!!!!thanks for sharingmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it