Apple Cranberry CobblerFrom askksk 9 years ago
- 1 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 cups (21 oz) apple pie filling shopping list
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries shopping list
- 3/4 cup hot water shopping list
- whipped topping shopping list
How to make it
- Combine milk, flour, sugar, butter, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl; stir until just blended. Spread into prepared baking dish. Combine apple pie filling and cranberries in medium bowl; spread evenly over batter. Carefully pour hot water over fruit. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes. Serve warm with whipped topping.
The Cookaskksk LOUISVILLE, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!