YUMS Copycat Applebees Baby Back RibsFrom lanacountry 8 years ago
- applebee's baby back ribs shopping list
- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ shopping list
- 3 racks (about 1 lb. each) pork baby back ribs, each cut in half shopping list
- Barbecue sauce: shopping list
- 1 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinager shopping list
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Put ribs in a large pot with enough water to cover them. Bring water to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer 1 hour or until ribs are fork tender.
- Mix all sauce ingrediants together in a medium sauce pan and bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered, stirring often, for 30 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Heat broiler. Line broiler with foil for easy cleanup. Place ribs, meat
- side down, on broiler pan, brush with 1/2 the sauce and broil 4−5 inches from heat source for 6 to 7 minutes. turn ribs over, brush with remaining sauce and broil 6 to 7 minutes longer or until edges are slightly charred.