Chocolate Chiffon PieFrom fluffy24 6 years ago
- 2 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk) shopping list
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 1/3 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) whipping cream, whipped shopping list
- 1 (6-ounce) prepared chocolate or graham cracker pie crust shopping list
- Additional whipped cream shopping list
- Shaved chocolate (optional ) shopping list
How to make it
- In medium heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate with condensed milk.
- In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand 1 minute. Over low heat, stir until gelatin dissolves.
- Combine chocolate mixture and gelatin. Add vanilla. Cool to room temperature. Fold in whipped cream. Spread into crust.
- Chill 3 hours or until set. Garnish with additional whipped cream and shaved chocolate (optional). Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- fluffy24 Cranston, RI
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
- Not added to any groups yet!