Crockpot KielbasaFrom sunkst21 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cut up kielbasa into coin shape pieces (as thick or thin as you would like them). Place in Crockpot
- Add Heinz chili sauce and grape jelly to crockpot.
- Stir to combine. Let cook for 2hrs on medium setting.
- Keep on low during social event to keep warm.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cooksunkst21 McKinney, TX
The Rating4 people
This is an amazing appetizer!! Greg and I love it! Can't wait for football season, they just seem to go hand in hand! :-)
I just might have to make these today! They'll go great with my Dallas Cowboy game! :-)
I made these for a Christmas party last week...huge hit! I made it with Lil Smokies! YUM!!
- Not added to any groups yet!