Chicken and Chilli QuesadillasFrom debwin 8 years ago
- 2c shredded cooked chicken shopping list
- 2c grated mozzarella shopping list
- 1c grated cheddar shopping list
- 2 long green chillies, chopped shopping list
- 1/2c coriander leaves shopping list
- sea salt flakes shopping list
- 1tsp smoked paprika shopping list
- 8 tortillas shopping list
- 1c store bought tomato salsa shopping list
- lime wedges to serve shopping list
How to make it
- Place the chicken, cheeses, chilli, coriander, salt and paprika in a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Spread half the tortillas with the salsa, top with the chicken mixture and sandwich with the remaining tortillas.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over med. heat. Cook the tortillas in batches for 1-2 mins. each side or until golden and cheese is melted.
- Slice and serve with lime wedges.