Our Best Mexican Bacon Potato Breakfast BurritosFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 medium potato finely diced shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and finely diced shopping list
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 8 eggs lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 flour tortillas shopping list
- 4 ounces grated sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa shopping list
- 2 scallions finely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in skillet over moderate heat.
- Sauté potato and pepper until tender about 5 minutes.
- Add bacon and eggs then cook stirring frequently until set.
- Divide egg mixture between tortillas and top with cheese, salsa and scallions.
- Roll up tucking the ends under.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!