Cheeseburger CasseroleFrom keeperofthehome 6 years ago
- 1-lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 medium onion; chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp. minced garlic shopping list
- 1 (10 3/4-oz) can cheddar cheese soup; undiluted shopping list
- 1 (10 3/4-oz) can cream of chicken & mushroom soup; undiluted shopping list
- 1/2 c. milk shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 2 c. cooked & drained macaroni noodles shopping list
- 1 c. shredded or diced Velveeta cheese shopping list
- 1/2 c. dry bread crumbs (I like to use the italian seasoned crumbs) shopping list
- 1 T. melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- In a large mixing bowl combine soups, milk, basil & pepper. Mix well.
- Stir in beef mixture.
- Fold in cooked macaroni noodles& Velveeta cheese.
- Transfer mixture to a greased 9x13" casserole dish.
- Toss bread crumbs in melted butter; sprinkle over top of beef & noodle mixture in casserole.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes in a 375* oven; or until heated through.
The Cookkeeperofthehome TX
- Not added to any groups yet!