Chili con quesoFrom sakeenah 4 years ago
- 30g butter shopping list
- 4 shallots, ends trimmed, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, crushed shopping list
- 1/2 tsp Mexican chilli powder (if you cant find this use taco seasoning) shopping list
- 125g (1/2 cup) sour cream shopping list
- 120g (11/2 cups) coarsely grated cheddar shopping list
- 1 tbs drained sliced jalapeno chillies, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tbs chopped fresh coriander shopping list
How to make it
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over low heat. Add the shallot and garlic, and cook for 1 minute or until shallot softens slightly. Add the chilli powder and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until aromatic.
- Stir the sour cream into the shallot mixture. Add the cheddar and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until the cheddar melts. Stir in the jalapeno chilli and coriander. Transfer to a heatproof serving bowl and serve with corn chips.
The Cooksakeenah Adelaide, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!