- 2/3 cup softened butter shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar with an electric mixer. Add egg and vanilla, continuing to beat the mixture until smooth.
- When the mixture is smooth, add the rest of the ingredients to the mixing bowl and stir them well. Drop rounded teaspoonfuls about 2” apart on an un--greased baking sheet.
- Bake until delicately browned (8 to 10 minutes). The cookies should still be soft. Cool them slightly before removing them from the baking sheet.