Lamb Chops with Spicy Thai Peanut SauceFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 2 lg. garlic cloves shopping list
- 1/3c cilantro leaves shopping list
- 1/3c unsalted natural peanut butter shopping list
- 2Tbs. peanut oil shopping list
- 2Tbs ketchup shopping list
- 1Tbs. Thai green curry paste shopping list
- 1Tbs fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1Tbs Asian fish sauce shopping list
- 1Tbs soy sauce shopping list
- 1tsp sugar shopping list
- 8 1" thick lamb loin chops shopping list
How to make it
- In a food processor,pulse the garlic and cilantro until finely chopped. Add allof the remaining ingredients except the lamb and pulse till paste forms. Spread 1/4 cup of the paste over the lamb chops,
- In a saucepan,whisk remaining paste with 1/3c water.Warm the peanut sauce over low heat until pourable.
- Light a grill. Grill the lamb chops over moderately high heat for 4 mins. per side,or till an instant-read thermometer inserted in thickest part of chop register 125-130 for med-rare. Transfer the chops to a platter. Spoon some of the warm peanut sauce over the chops and serve passinf the extra sauce on the side.