Mississippi Cornbread SaladFrom lenora 8 years ago
- 1- 8.5 ounce box of corn muffin mix shopping list
- 1 pkg of Ranch-style salad dressingmix shopping list
- 1- 8 ounce container of sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped shopping list
- 2- 16 ounce cans pinto beans, drained shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 10 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 2- 15.25 ounce cans whole kernal corn, drained shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare corn muffin mix according to package instruction.
- Stir together salad dressing mix, sour cream, and mayo until blended; set aside.
- Combine tomatoes and next three ingredients, gently toss.
- Crumble half of the cornbread into a 3 quart trifle bowl.
- Top with half each of beans, tomatoe mixture, cheese, bacon, corn, and dressing mixture; repeat the layers.
- Cover and chill for 3 hours.
- This recipe comes from the Lake Guntersville Bed and Breakfast
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooklenora Oak Park, MI
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!