Chicken EnchiladasFrom kimmycub89 6 years ago
- 3 reg. sized cans of cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 small tub of sour cream shopping list
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 small can mild diced chilies shopping list
- 2 chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 Package Large tortillas shopping list
- 1 More cup of mozzarella cheese for topping. shopping list
How to make it
- Chicken Prep.
- Pre heat oven to 350
- Cook Chicken for 35-40 min.
- Cut into small cubes.
- Pre Heat oven to 350
- Mix together all ingredients and cubed chicken except for the 1 cup of cheese.
- With a small spoon, about 4 tbs into each tortilla and roll. Leave enough filling to spread over top of all the finished tortillas. When pan is full, spread the rest of the filling evenly over top and then add the left over cheese on top of that.
- Cook for 20-25 min.
- Let 'em cool off a bit before you give them to the kids, then dig in and enjoy! Yum Yum!
People Who Like This Dish 1
- kimmycub89 Sparks, Nevada
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookkimmycub89 Sparks, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!