Black Bean-Chicken-Salsa BurritosFrom fireraven 8 years ago
- 2 (15oz) can black beans, rinsed, drained shopping list
- 1/2 c salsa shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 2 cups shredded dil rotisserie or left over chicken, skin removed shopping list
- 8 (8in) flour tortillas, warmed shopping list
- 2 c shredded lettuce shopping list
- 2 tomatoes, diced shopping list
- 1/2 c thinly sliced halved red onion shopping list
- 1/2 c cilantro sprigs shopping list
- 1/2 c shredded monterey jack-colby cheese blend shopping list
How to make it
- Combine beans, salsa, and cumin in med microwave-safe bowl, microwave 2 to 3 mins or until hot. Microwave chicken on microwave safe plate 1 to 2 mins or until hot.
- Spoon bean mixture over tortillas; top with chicken and all remaining ingredients. Fold up bottom; roll sides.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- fireraven Genesee, PA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookfireraven Genesee, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!