Scallion and Herb DipFrom danerin2 5 years ago
- 16 ounces sour cream or yogurt (or a mix of the 2, also low fat works fine) shopping list
- 3 large or 6 small scallions shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/4 cup mixed fresh herbs (I used thyme and oregano) shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- fresh veggies or chips shopping list
How to make it
- Chop scallions and herbs in food processor.
- Add sour cream or yogurt, and pulse until combined.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill for a couple hours or overnight.
- Serve with fresh veggies or chips.