Thai Red Curry Chicken SoupFrom debwin 8 years ago
- 1T vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 onion finely sliced shopping list
- 1/2c Thai red curry paste shopping list
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped shopping list
- 1kg chicken thigh fillets, finely chopped shopping list
- 1ltr (4cups) chicken stock shopping list
- 200g green beans, chopped shopping list
- 400ml can light coconut cream shopping list
- 410g can baby corn, drained( I use frozen corn kernels) shopping list
- 1T fish sauce shopping list
- fresh herbs to garnish shopping list
- cooked rice if you wish shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in stockpot. Add onion. Cook, stirring until soft.
- Add curry paste. Cook, stiring over med. heat for about 1 min. or until fragrant.
- Add pepper, chicken and stock. Bring to a boil then simmer, uncovered for about 10 mins. or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add beans and coconut cream. Bring to a boil. Simmer uncovered for about 5 mins. or until beans are tender.
- Add corn and fish sauce, simmer a further minute.
- Garnish with fresh herbs....your choice.