Poblano Shrimp Enchiladas Dated 1984From chefmeow 8 years ago
- 3/4 pound unpeeled medium-size fresh shrimp shopping list
- 5 tablespoons olive oil divided shopping list
- 1 large poblano pepper halved seeded shopping list
- 1 large onion chopped shopping list
- 1 tomato chopped shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 8 corn tortillas shopping list
- 1 can green enchilada sauce 10 ounce shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterrey jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Peel shrimp and devein then coarsely chop and set aside.
- Brush baking dish with 2 tablespoons oil then set aside.
- Sauté pepper in remaining oil in a large skillet over medium heat until skin blisters.
- Remove from skillet and chop then return chopped pepper to skillet.
- Add onion and next 5 ingredients then sauté 4 minutes.
- Add chopped shrimp and sauté 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and cool 5 minutes then stir in sour cream.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions.
- Spoon shrimp mixture evenly down center of each tortilla and roll up.
- Arrange seam side down in prepared pan then top with sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!