Cordon Bleu Stacked FilletsFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 8 3-31/2oz fskinless flounder or sole filets shopping list
- 4 slices boiled ham shopping list
- 2 slices swiss cheese ,quartered shopping list
- 1 green onion,thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1T water shopping list
- 1/4c fine dry seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1T grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1T snipped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Place half the fillets on a wire rack in a shallow baking pan. Top each fillet with a piece of am,cutting ham to fit fillet. Place 2 slices of cheese on ham,then sprinkle with green onion.
- In a shallow dish,combine egg and water. In another shallow dish,combine bread crumbs.parmesan and parsley. Dip 1 side of remaining fillets into egg mixture and then into crumb mixture. With crumb side up,form sandwiches by placing crumb coated fillets on top of the other fillets in the pan. Sprinkle with any remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake at 450 for about 10 mins. or till fish is done.