Golden Rice CasseroleFrom falafel_fanatic 7 years ago
- 1 pkg Mahatma saffron Yellow or Spicy Yellow rice mix shopping list
- 4 tbsp reduced fat margarine shopping list
- 1 can (8 oz.) corn with red and green bell peppers, drained shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed reduced fat cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Prepare rice mix according to package directions.
- Add margarine; stir until melted.
- Add corn and celery soup.
- Pour into greased 2-quart casserole; top with cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
The Cookfalafel_fanatic Bardstown, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!