Smoked To The Bone Ham RibsFrom drjoel 7 years ago
How to make it
- So you'll need to get smoked ham ribs, your local butcher will sort you out, but you may end up having to invest in the loin (not a bad thing)
- Taking just the pre-smoked ribs give both racks a good rub with the garlic clove
- Rub them down with the sugar, salt, and pepper and either let them sit in the fridge over night or get ready to cook 'em.
- I prefer them at about 350 until the meat starts to seperate itself from the bone. I've also done them in the slow cooker for about two hours with a little bbq sauce and amber ale.
- When they're done you are left with a great combination of ham-like juiciness and bacon-like smoked pork flavor. It's awesome and really its an after thought to the meat from the loin.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- drjoel Phoenixville, PA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookdrjoel Phoenixville, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!