Turkey MeatloafFrom fluffy24 6 years ago
- 1 1/4 lb ground turkey (mix of dark and light meat) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon ketchup shopping list
- 1 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain lowfat yogurt shopping list
- 1 whole large egg, lightly beaten shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a non-stick skillet, cook onion and garlic in oil over moderate heat. Stir continuously until onion is softened, about 2 minutes. Place onions and garlic in a mixing bowl and add salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, and 1/4 cup ketchup. Mix well. Stir in bread crumbs, yogurt, and egg, let stand 5 minutes. Add turkey and mix well with your hands.
- Place turkey mixture into a lightly oiled 13x9x2-inch metal baking pan and brush meatloaf evenly with ketchup. Bake until a meat thermometer inserted into meatloaf registers 170°F, about 50 to 55 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.