Simple Beef StroganoffFrom crazeecndn 6 years ago
- 1 pound stew meat, cubed shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried minced onion shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of mushroom soup, condensed shopping list
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushrooms, drained shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream* shopping list
- *For a richer taste, substitute 1 package (8ounces) cream cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except sour cream in greased 3 1/2 to 5 quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on low heat 6-8 hours.
- Spoon over hot noodles.