Beefy Tomato Pasta SauseFrom butch_sck 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 46oz can tomato juice shopping list
- 1 120z can tomato paste shopping list
- 1 10 3/4oz can tomato soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley (or 4 teaspoons dried) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of each of the following shopping list
- -poultry seasoning shopping list
- -nutmeg shopping list
- -dried thyme shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried sage shopping list
- 32oz vermicelli shopping list
How to make it
- Cook ground beef in large skillet, stirring until browned & crumbly. Place in colander. Pour hot water over ground beef, drain well. CAREFULLY wipe out skillet with paper towels to remove any leftover drippings. Return beef to skillet.
- Add tomato juice,paste,soup amd 1/4 cup Parmesan to ground beef & mix well. Stir in parsley, sugar, oreganom poulty seasoning, , nutmeg, sage & thyme. Bring to a boil over high heat stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to low & cover skillet. Simmer for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Cook pasta as usual. Rinse with cool water & drain again. Tranfer pasta to individual plates & top with sause. Sprinkle with remaining Parmasean.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- butch_sck Easton, PA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookbutch_sck Easton, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!