Roasted Grape Tomato SauceFrom misahungry 5 years ago
How to make it
- Heat the broiler.
- Put the tomatoes onto a baking sheet, drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Broil until the tomatoes burst, about 10 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat add the remaining 4 tablespoons olive oil.
- Put in the shallots and cook them until they are soft, about 5 minutes.
- Chop the remaining basil, chives, and chervil and add them to the pan.
- Fold the tomatoes into the pan and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Mix into cooked pasta of your choice.