Super-Easy Chicken ManicottiFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 1 jar (25.5 oz) pasta sauce (any variety) shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 lb uncooked chicken breast tenders (not breaded) shopping list
- 14 uncooked manicotti shells (8 oz) shopping list
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz) shopping list
- Chopped fresh basil leaves, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, mix pasta sauce and water. Spread about 1/3 of the pasta sauce mixture in ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
- 2. Sprinkle garlic salt on chicken. Insert chicken into uncooked manicotti shells, stuffing from each end of shell to fill if necessary. Place shells on pasta sauce in baking dish. Pour remaining pasta sauce evenly over shells, covering completely. Cover with foil.
- 3. Bake about 1 hour or until chicken is no longer pink in center and shells are tender. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with basil.