Hashbrown Quiche With MushroomsFrom annh 5 years ago
- 20 oz. package ORE IDA pepper and Onion Hashbrown potatoes shopping list
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted (original recipe calls for 1/2 cup but 1/4 is fine) shopping list
- 1 package fresh mushrooms, sliced (about 1 1/2 cups) shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheese (try monterey jack, colby, or mild cheddar) shopping list
- 4 green onions with tops, chopped shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten (I use 1/2 cup egg substitute) shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- Spray 10 inch square baking dish (or similar size dish) with nonstick spray.
- Melt margarine and pour into dish.
- Press hashbrowns into dish with margarine and bake at 425 for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and put 1 cup of shredded cheese on this, then onions and mushrooms, then last cup of cheese.
- Mix eggs and milk and pour over the top.
- Bake for another 20-25 minutes at 425.