Creamy Ranch Pork Chops amp RiceFrom mountainmama 8 years ago
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 boneless pork chops , 3/4" thick shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® condensed cream of mushroom soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium) shopping list
- 1/2 soup can milk shopping list
- 1 pkg. (1 oz.) ranch salad dressing mix shopping list
- paprika shopping list
- Ranch-Style rice shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT oil in skillet. Add chops and cook until browned.
- ADD soup, milk and 1/2 pkg. salad dressing mix. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 10 min. or until done. Sprinkle with paprika.
- SERVE with Ranch-Style Rice .
- TIP: Ranch-Style Rice: Add remaining salad dressing mix to water when making rice.
- Serve with your favorite frozen vegetable blend. For dessert, serve chunky applesauce topped with cinnamon.