Ribs with Corn SalsaFrom mountainmama 8 years ago
- 2 cups prepared tomato salsa shopping list
- 1 cup thawed frozen whole kernel corn shopping list
- 1 cup drained canned black-eyed peas shopping list
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped green bell pepper, thawed shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion, optional shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped jalapeño shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 4 pounds grilled baby-back pork ribs with barbecue sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a charcoal grill until coals form white ash, or preheat a gas grill to medium-high.
- Combine the salsa, corn, black-eyed peas, bell pepper,onion, cilantro, jalapeño, salt and black pepper in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Place the ribs on the grill rack and cook, turning once, until heated through, about 10 minutes. Cut into serving portions and serve with the corn salsa.
- Snipping Cilantro
- Use sharp kitchen shears to snip the cilantro directly into the bowl for this recipe.The shears wipe clean with a damp cloth, and there’s no cutting board to wash.