Firecracker Salmon SteaksFrom hsfargis 9 years ago
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup chili sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minuced fresh gingerroot shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional shopping list
- 4 salmon steaks (6 oz each) shopping list
How to make it
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray before starting the grill. In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, chili sauce, sugar, garlic, parsley and seasonings.
- Grill salmon, covered over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork, brushing occasionally with sauce.