Paula Deens Strawberry Pretzel SaladFrom cardinal54 7 years ago
- 2 cup crushed pretzels shopping list
- 3/4 cup melted butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese shopping list
- 1 8-ounce container Cool Whip shopping list
- 2 3-ounce packages strawberry gelatin dessert mix shopping list
- 2 cup boiling water shopping list
- 2 10-ounce packages frozen strawberries shopping list
- 1 8-ounce can crushed pineapple shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- For the crust, mix the pretzels, butter, and 3 tablespoons of sugar. Press this mixture into a 9x13-inch pan and bake for 7 minutes.
- Set aside and allow to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Fold in the Cool Whip, and spread over the cooled crust.
- Refrigerate until well chilled.
- In a small bowl, dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water, and allow to cool slightly.
- Add the strawberries and pineapple, and pour over the cream cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate until serving time.