Chickenish SaladFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 35g dry textured soy protein slices (like So Soya+ brand) shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
- pinch poultry seasoning shopping list
- 3/4 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1 tbsp Fat Free Nayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tsp yellow mustard shopping list
- 1 tbsp sugar-free cranberry sauce (I make my own) shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp water shopping list
- fresh ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine soy slices, salt and poultry seasoning in a small, microwaveable bowl.
- Pour hot water overtop and microwave 30-45 seconds. Let stand 10 minutes and drain.
- In a small dish mix Nayonnaise, mustard, cranberry sauce, lemon juice, water and pepper.
- Add drained soy slices and toss to coat.
- Use however you wish - on a salad, in a pita or on a roll.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- jo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
1500 Calories A Day173 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Cooking For One87 members