Grilled Shrimp and Orange SaladFrom betchie 8 years ago
- 2 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- ½ teaspoon salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and sliced thinly shopping list
- 2 large navel oranges, peeled and sectioned shopping list
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed, drained and torn shopping list
- *************vinaigrette shopping list
- juice of 1 lime shopping list
- 2 tablespoon honey shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper and toss in olive oil using a medium mixing bowl.
- Meanwhile heat a grill pan over high heat, about 1 minute.
- Grill shrimp for about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from pan and slightly cool down.
- Combine shrimp, bell pepper, oranges and lettuce and toss lightly with the dressing. Serve right away.
- **************VINAIGRETTE: Combine the first 4 ingredients well. Slowly whisk in the oil
The Cookbetchie Belfast, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!