Shrimp Snow Pea and Pasta SoupFrom docjoe 6 years ago
- 12 large shrimp shopping list
- 3 1/2 oz. snow peas (mangetout) shopping list
- 1 Tbl. oil shopping list
- 2 small onions chopped shopping list
- 6 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. grated ginger shopping list
- 6 1/2 oz. angel hair pasta shopping list
- 1 Tbl. lemon grass, tender (white) part chopped fine shopping list
- Thai basil for garnish (regular basil can be used) shopping list
How to make it
- Peel and devein the shrimp, leaving the tail in tact.
- Trim the snow peas and cut in pieces if they are large.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add the onion and cook over low heat until softAdd the chicken stock to the pan .
- Add the lemon grass to the pan and bring to a boil.
- Add the ginger, snow peas, shrimp, and pasta.
- Cook over medium heat until pasta is al dente (about 4 minutes).
- Season with salt and pepper, garnish with basil and serve.