Fake Country Style RibsFrom lemanscollector 5 years ago
How to make it
- I use this "recipe" to make what I call fake ribs. I usually buy a couple of bags of frozen skinless chicken when they are on sale, and it is a lot cheaper than getting 3lbs of coutry style (boneless) ribs. You can make it in the crock pot or cook it in the oven at 300 degrees.
- Put the chicken whole into the pan or crock pot
- add your favorite bbq sauce
- From frozen it takes about 3 hours in the oven, but fresh would take less time
- when they are about half way cooked I cut them in long strips to resemble ribs
- That's it, when everyone come in for dinner they are ready to go, and if you use crockpot bags or aluminum foil in you pans the clean up is very easy
The Cooklemanscollector La Feria, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!