Sirloin Tips From HeavenFrom ptamaro 6 years ago
- 3-4 Lbs. sirloin Tips shopping list
- 2 Cups soy sauce, shoyu, or tamari shopping list
- 2-3 Cups chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 Cup Chopped fresh ginger shopping list
- 8-10 cloves of fresh garlic shopping list
- 1/4 Cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar shopping list
- 1 Pinch of cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor.
- You'll want it to look like a "thick greenish-brown muddy wet paste." — the thicker the better, as long as it's liquid enough to allow the meat to soak in it.
- Marinade for as long as you can, at least 2-6 hours, but never more than 24 hours.
- Grill to your liking!
The Cookptamaro Lexington, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!