Jumbled Cookie Mix Betty CrockerFrom bvannetter1955 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, stir all ingredients until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 18 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- I baked until just cooked as I like softer cookies
- Cool completely.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft):
- Flatten cookie dough cupfuls on cookie sheet to 1/2 inch before baking.
The Cookbvannetter1955 PALM DESERT, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!