Baked MusselsFrom jrt_mom 6 years ago
How to make it
- Dunk mussels in a deep cauldron of boiling water until they open up, discarding mussels whose shells stay shut.
- Remove meat from shells and set both aside.
- Pre-heat oven at 350F.
- Combine melted butter, cheese and worcestershire sauce.
- Dip mussels in the mixture.
- Then using fork, dredge in breadcrumbs.
- Place mussels in individual shells and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- *Note: Unless you want mussels to be a bit more salty, there is no need to season. The sharpess of the cheddar and worcestershire sauce will handle that.