Southwest Chicken Enchilada PizzaFrom ogchefjon 5 years ago
- 1 home made or store bought pizza crust shopping list
- 2 C. shredded Mexican blend cheese(cheddar/jack) shopping list
- 1 C. red enchilada sauce (hot or mild) shopping list
- 1C. diced cooked chicken shopping list
- 2 TBS. Mexican oregano shopping list
- Any other toppings you like, onions, mushrooms, olives. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375
- Sauce pizza crust with enchilada sauce, spread evenly.
- Spread cheese evenly over sauce.
- Sprinkle with oregano
- Spread remaining ingredients evenly
- Bake on middle rack of oven until cheese is melted and crust is brown
The Cookogchefjon Nampa, ID
- Not added to any groups yet!