Tomato Artichoke ChickenFrom brokenrhino 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 4 fresh tomatoes, diced shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano shopping list
- 6 artichoke hearts, drained and chopped shopping list
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, cubed shopping list
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded to 1/4 inch thickness shopping list
- 2 cups marinara sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add tomatoes, basil, oregano, artichoke hearts and red peppers. Cook until just hot, then remove from heat. transfer to a large bowl and toss together with mozzarella cubes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lay out the pounded breasts and spoon filling onto the center, leaving an inch on each side. Adjust filling as you roll so as not to over stuff. Place them seam side down into a 2 quart baking dish. cover with marinara sauce. Place lid onto dish or cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is cooked through. You'll love it!
- NUTRITION INFORMATION