Tofu veggie stir fryFrom silkandsyrup 7 years ago
How to make it
- cut up your veggies to a reasonable size to fry them. Slice the carrots into small round slivers, slice the broccolis in half, etc.
- Cut about a fifth off of the end of your firm tofu. Wrap up the rest and refrigerate. Cut the tofu into small ,bite-size cubes.
- Take a medium to large sized frying pan and turn your element on to 8, or between the maximum and medium.
- Put about half a teaspoon of butter on the pan. When the butter starts to sizzle and melt, slide it around so it covers the entire pan.
- Put the veggies and tofu into the pan. Make sure to spread them out a bit. Cover with a lid.
- Let them fry for about 3 or 4 minutes. When the underside of them is a darkish-brown, flip them around and cover again. Continue doing this every few minutes until veggies/tofu are cooked to your desire.
- Turn off the element, scoop the veggies on a plate, and drizzle the ceasar dressing over the veggies. Mix them around to so most of them have some on them. Grab a fork and enjoy!